1. Items can be borrowed, renewed or returned.
2. Use the online Library Catalogue (OPAC) to find resources that you want to borrow and to know the availability of the book.
3. The student/ faculty will get his/her borrower’s card from the librarian and write down the necessary information needed
4. Use the Book deposit box to return room-use/library use resourcesafter reading and for borrowed books return it directly to the Librarian.
5. Fines are charged on all overdue items.
6. Library staff can help with general enquiries, directions and membership.
7. No books are to be loaned during the following periods:Last week of classes of every Academic Year; Last week of classes on December;During (summer) vacation.
LIBRARY ONLINE PUBLIC ACCESS CATALOG (OPAC)
You can use our Library Catalogue, sometimes called the OPAC (Online Public Access Catalogue), to locate the materials you need for your studies. The OPACis available at dedicated PC in the Library. The Library Catalogue (OPAC) provides you with a great deal of useful information for finding resources and other related resources that you need in your study and research.
By this year the library will introduced a new Library catalogue (KOHA), which includes a number of developments.
Or Call 862-3036 then ask to transfer the call from College Library